Criteria for Mission Volunteers
- RN or RPN in good standing with the College of Nurses of your province.
- Engaged in active nursing within the last 3 years.
- Ability to work in a chaotic, field environment.
- Experience in wound care, acute care, critical care, medications and previous medical missions an asset.
- Maximum one 4th year nursing student per mission, based on interview.
- Must agree to attend training sessions in preparation for mission.
- Preference will be given to those who are active in CNFA, ie: fundraising.
- Ability to be able to pay own expenses.
all fields with an asterisk are mandatory